SWAT 4 Training (18.03.2018)

All Team related events, mainly the weekly polls.

Moderators: Unit Leader, Squad Leader

When are you available for the next training session?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:57 pm

between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm GMT.
No votes
between 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm GMT.
100%
between 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm GMT.
No votes
between 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm GMT.
No votes
between 8:00 pm and 10:00 pm GMT.
No votes
between 9:00 pm and 11:00 pm GMT.
No votes

Total votes: 1

Do you play Insurgency: Yes

SWAT 4 Training (18.03.2018)

Postby Eddie » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:57 pm

Greetings everyone,

this week in our training is going to be a special occaision for 2 reasons: We finished our curiculum in our Advanced Training and I am proud to say that we have done a lot of progress in the last couple of weeks. Also we are going to try out another killhouse map to switch tings up a bit. I will post more detailed information about that shortly.

For this week I would like to reiterate some of the basics regarding movement, also we will do a short CQB drill fallowed by a live mission. So far we've gotten a lot of good feedback but I feel like our team hasn't seen enough results of our progress so far wich is why I will prioritize the life mission for our dedicated time this week so look forward to that. Also I would love to do more than 1 event per week to really get things down to a teeth when it comes to actually learning what we practice every week - but of course only if a substantial amount of peaple is ready to volunteer.

Another thing I would like to adress is attendence. During the last couple of weeks we only managed to get a bare minimum of players for practice. We can not stress enough that the weekly training events are mandatory in the sense that you have to excuse yourself for not showing up on time or even at all. So I would ask again that peaple get there in time and if not excuse themselfes accordingly. We put a lot of thought and effort into each session of training so it would be nice if that could be met with an equal amount of comittment. The exact time for each training is decided by majority vote each time but usally falls on 16:00 or 17:00 pm each Sunday so keep that in mind.

I'm thanking everyone in advance for hearing me out and hope to see you all next Sunday. Don't forget that constructive feedback is always welcome weither it is positive or negative. I know I seem a bit stubborn at times but believe me, I put a lot of thought into what peaple say and do my best to give everyone as best of an learning experience as I can.

With best regards

Eddie

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Edit:

Make sure to install this training map for todays session.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by Eddie on Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles." -Sun Tzu

Community Founder

Re: SWAT 4 Training (18.03.2018)

Postby Recon » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:28 pm

Sounds like a good idea for the next training.
I also prefere practice in live missions.

Sadly, today i wont be able to be at 16:00 pm, but i should be at home at 17:00 - 18:00 pm and there i come to training if you guys are still on :)

Return to “Team Events”