Joining

Please fill out this standard Form to apply.

Moderators: Unit Leader, Squad Leader

Recruit

Joining

Postby McBlanket » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:28 am

Name: Mathias Pettersson. Age: 24

Country / City : Sweden

Steam - User name / Account ID : Zamuroq

Actual In game Nick : McBlanket

Wich Game is your actual Favorite : Swat 4

What does the letters "ITS" stands for: Instinct Tactical Squad

Did you read and accepted our Terms of Membership as well our Server rules - Yes / No : Yes

Please state in your application why you want to join us and tell us something about yourself : I wish to join, cause this clan makes shooters more meaningful. Instead of mindless shooting,you get to train your reflexes and your logical strategic thinking. I love being tactical and I live for teamwork! And being able to share that teamwork with like minded people is all I could wish for.

Like I said in my profile description, I used to be part of the Swedish military service as an amphibian marine. Tactial teamwork was my everyday basics. And it´s something I really miss doing.

Community Founder

Re: Joining

Postby DefCon5 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:58 pm

Hey Blanket,
thank you very much for your application to the Instinct Tactical Squad!

After checking your gaming skills i guess we can say for sure that you are defintly a good catch for the ITS Cru, as you bring all requirements on the table we need to recieve a proper Operator.
Your application has been reviewed with a positive result and im happy to announce that you have been accepted as
"Recruit" to the Squad.

Please change your ingame nick into ITS|Yourname|Rct. - steam and discord is optional.

From now on we will see how you develop yourself into the team and tactics, as well we're looking forward to some nice rounds with you ;)

Best regards,
DefCon5
I do not expect you to be perfect, but I want you to always work towards that!

Recruit

Re: Joining

Postby McBlanket » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:04 pm

Thank you for the oppertunity! It's my hope that I can bring alot of effort to this clan and all its members!

Wont dissapoint you!

Return to “Apply for a Position”